Ongoing Volksfest is a sales booster by Volkswagen to boost up the moral of potential buyers towards their premium products in market.
VW has launched ALLSTAR edition of Vento mid size sedan after launching Polo & Ameo anniversary editions in the Volksfest 2017. As we already posted about upcoming launch of Vento ALLSTAR edition; here are the details of newly launched special variant:
- It is based on Comfortline variant; one below the top end Highline+.
- Comes equipped with feature like electrically adjustable ORVM’s, leather wrapped steering wheel along the piano-black accents, leather gear knob, cruise control, automatic climate control, 4-speaker audio system compiled with Bluetooth connectivity through a 2-DIN music system, center armrest.
- Special features include aluminium pedals, Linas alloy wheels, new fabric seats, leather wrapped hand brake, ALLSTAR badging on scuff plate & B-pillar. A blue silk color has been further added to distinguish the new special variant.
- Mechanically Vento ALLSTAR remains same as the standard Vento.
- Vento ALLSTAR starts at Rs 9,99,000.
- Main rivals remain Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Honda City, Skoda Rapid.