VW India has launched the anniversary editions of their Polo & Ameo in the ongoing Volksfest which started on 7th September, 2017.
Polo Anniversary Edition
- Comfortline variant is the only trim that gets anniversary special edition.
- Features include dual-beam headlamps, front fog lamps, MID (Multi Information Display) LCD for driver, electrically adjustable ORVM’s, rear wash & wipe along rear defogger, new 15″ two-tone alloy wheels, black leather seat covers, CD player along Bluetooth connectivity. Cruise control also available for anniversary edition.
- Apart from these, Polo also gets two-tone body decals to distinguish it from the standard version of car.
- Anniversary edition of Polo will continue using the same old 1.2 lt petrol and 1.5 lt diesel engine options.
- Priced at Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Ameo Anniversary Edition
- Ameo anniversary edition is also based on Comfortline variant.
- Features include dual-beam headlamps, electrically adjustable ORVMs, cruise control, height-adjust for the driver’s seat, the same infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity, ESP and hill-hold control (for DSG variant).
- Exterior changes include 15″ Tosa alloy wheels, two-tone anniversary edition decals, blacked out ORVM’s, black boot lid spoiler & honeycomb design seat covers.
- Ameo will continue using the same old engine options as the Polo sibling.
- Priced at Rs 5.67 lakh (ex-showroom).